Wednesday 6 May 2015

pre-ordered 'the heir'

Hello everyone,
yes yes, I finally today pre-ordered 'The Heir' by Keira Cass.
The Heir is the 4th book in the selection series.
The Selection books are one of my favourite book series.
I love the whole relationship with Maxon and America.
The Heir follows where 'the one' left off, This time it's selection time, but not for Maxon or America, but for their daughter.
CAN YOU SEE MY EXCITEMENT?! I'm so curious and excited to see how this book is written and how the story goes :D
have you pre-ordered/received it yet? and have you already read it?
btw, that cover! :O it's so very pretty!



3 comments:

  1. I just happened to see the picture when I was adding another blog to my BlogLovin' feed and I had to add yours too. I just started the series and I'm on the 2nd book.

    I keep going back and forth on America. One minute she's driving me nuts and the second minute I just love her. I'm at the part where she and Maxon are hiding out after an attack (after her presentation). My heart's breaking, but since the series continues, I gather that things will work out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    I just read your comment :) it's so nice of you!
    I'll definitely will check out your blog :)

    X Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just read the One and I think it was amazing!! And the covers are beautiful, indeed!!

    ReplyDelete