Sunday 18 October 2015

The selection trilogy ❤️

Hi everyone!


As some of you might know, the selection trilogy are one of my all time favorite books! 
I'm talking of course about 'the selection', 'the elite' and 'the one' by Keira Cass!

When I read those books a magical and girly feeling went through me! Yesss, who doesn't love a bit of princesses and romance? 
(When I was little I always wanted to become a ruling princess) uhm, as you can see, that didn't quite happen, haha. 

However, going back to the selection trilogy books, I wanted to share some of my favorite quotes and fanmade pictures which circulate on the internet these days .

 
Ah yes, when I started the books this was my first impression. Aw those feels! 


This quote though! So romantic! 


Sweet sweet Maxon, he really liked America! 


This really is true as well :) how much I love the 2!  


The time she was still unsure, how sweet he was :) she'd mean the world to him!


This is what I had exactly in mind when thinking of the characters! 

 
And last but not least! Shame America has Maxon, because I wouldn't mind to marry him ;) 



Hope you enjoyed the post! 



Do you like the books as well? Or haven't you read them yet?
Looking foreward to read it down below in the comments!!


Love,
Claire

1 comment:

  1. Such an original post! I have read all the books so far released in the series so far. I really liked the first two, but The One was by far my favorite of the first three. I'm so excited to read The Crown and see who Eadlyn ends up with.

    Great post!

    Genni @ Ready, Set, Read!

    ReplyDelete