Thursday 5 November 2015

Fantastic beasts and where to find them photos!

So, yesterday I came home from school and was pretty busy for most of the day. after getting a text of having failed my exam I went on facebook. And guess what? I saw an article by Entertainment weekly showing some pictures from Fantastic beasts and where to find them!

Look at Eddie Redmayne! He's so fab!

Basically, J.K Rowling herself wrote parts of the film! The Film will be inspired by Harry Potters textbook of the same name and will feature the book's fictuous author, Newt Scamander. In the book Professor Dumbledore has written the introduction but the rest of it will be written by 'Newt Scamander'.

I just think this new film will be an amazing addition to the die-hard Harry Potter fans, and maybe also will inspire young kids to start watching the Harry Potter movies and read the books. A triggering new introduction to the new generation!

Of course I'll show you the rest of the photo's showed in the Entertainment weekly article as well :)








No comments:

Post a Comment