Friday 20 November 2015

#FridayReads 20-11


Happy weekend everyone! 

As you might have noticed last week I didn't post a #fridayreads post. This was because of the paris attacks. I decided I wouldn't be blogging on that sad day. 

But this week we have a new week and of course I read some books.
Last week I read 2 picture books in Dutch: 
-heb je mijn zusje gezien? By Joke van Leeuwen 
- Monsterboek by Alice Hoogstad
Reviews of these will be online soon (in Dutch) 
I didn't have time for any other books. 

This weekend i'll still be reading the book 'life and death' by stephanie meyer. It's a pretty big book and because of the lack of time I haven't had time to finish it.  i'll also be reading book 4 in the iron fey series by Julie Kagawa, called 'the Iron Knight'. 

I'm super excited to finally read the last iron fey book! :) and hopefully I'll be able to finally finish life and death. 

What book/which books will you be reading over the weekend? 
Let me know! 


2 comments:

  1. I am reading Breaking Dawn (Stephenie Meyer) for more than a weak now, so I really want to finish it! And then I'll start with the third book of Vampire Academy (Richelle Mead), Shadow Kiss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nice! Breaking dawn was amazing😍 Busy weekend you had. Hope you enjoyed the books!!

      X

      Delete