Wednesday 4 November 2015

October wrap-up and November TBR

For the first time in a very long time I read several books again this month. for my feeling I had a great reading month and enjoyed some of the books a lot!

In October I read the following books:
- Doctor Proctor's fart powder by Jo Nesbo
- Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
  Review: Hollow city
- Prisoner of night and fog by Anne Blankman
  Review: Prisoner of night and fog
-Waiting for winter by Sebastian Meschenmoser

out of my Octorber reads I enjoyed Prisoner of night and fod and waiting for winter most! 

so now my list of books I want to read in November:
- Life and Death by Stephanie Meyer
- Mees kees - a naughty class by Mirjam Oldenhave
- have you seen my sister? by Joke van leeuwen
- The iron knight by Julie Kagawa
- The Heir by Keira Cass

I may not be able to read all the books mentioned above but I'll try. I'm so excited to read the Heir by Keira cass. the selection trilogy is one of my all time favorite book series!

what have you read and will you be reading?


No comments:

Post a Comment