Sunday 22 November 2015

Talk bookish with ...... Marlies! (1)

Hi everyone, my name is Marlies from The Netherlands. I live in the north of that little country. I am 22 years old and I am also a bookblogger on TeaTimeBooks.nl. I am having that hobby for 1,5 years and I still like it! It is really cool to share something you love to the world. But I am also a designer. I made the header for this website too.
I am not working at the moment. And I already finished my school. Now I am educating myself with some free courses on the internet. Since Monday I also started with sports again. It was a long time ago (3 years) since I did something like that. 
Currently I am also participate NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month. Where you have to write a novel in 30 days of 50,000 words. Omg! Last year I also did it and I won, yea! So why don’t join it this year. 
One of my other hobbies is gaming. Last week I bought Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 and Grand Theft Auto V for PC. This summer I bought an expensive gaming pc J I am soooo happy with it! 
My reading addiction started with Harry Potter, I know it sounds cliché but it’s true. I think I was reading it since book 2 was published. With the last book I couldn’t wait, so that was the first one I read in English. And there started my real addiction. I realized it was cheaper to buy English books, so when I heard we were going to York in Great Britain with school I couldn’t stop searching for bookstores. And really, I bought so many books at bookstores that I had trouble to walk properly. I am the only one in my family who reads this much. So I don’t really have an example to look up to.

I think that’s a pretty long story isn’t it? :P


Questions:
Marlies' favorite reading spot.
1. What is or are your all-time favourite book(s)?
I think that will be Harry Potter, that’s where my addiction to read started. And since that moment I can’t stop reading haha. 

2. Who is your favorite author and why?
George R.R. Martin from the A Song of Ice and Fire series, for sure! I love the way he kills the characters like they are nothing. How can you be so rude, but I also have respect for that.

3. Do you have any signed books?
No
L I wish I had some. 

4. What’s your favorite reading spot?

It is my bed. First I always read some before I go off to sleep.

5. Show us your bookshelves or case

 Here you can see my classics collection. The Collins Classics and the Penguin 80th anniversary collection I have. And my Funko Pops collection, they are so cute!
Some books for review from publishers and some ‘I really have to read these books’. 
some of my series and coloring books and games. 

Books I absolutely can’t miss in my life. I have them on my wardrobe. And I have to step on a chair to reach them haha.
a bit of a disaster, I KNOW
these 2  pictures are my complete bookcase!




6. What are your favourite book blogs?
Ofcourse yours is a fantastic blog! And I also like: MijnBreinIsEenBoekenKast
 and for the international visitors here I came up to this blog LittleBookOwl.com



I really liked this interview and I am honored to be the first one. Sometimes I think I have too much books, and I know I still have to read most of my shelves. But that can’t stop me from getting to the library and read on my e-reader. Hopefully in the future I have my own little library in my house. That will be one of my dreams.
Thanks for reading and read on!

No comments:

Post a Comment