Friday 18 December 2015

#FridayReads 18-12


YAY! The holidays have finally started today. Have yours started as well? The past week was exhausting! School again was actic and we got late hours. But now I'm happy we can call this friday weekend!

I actually haven't turned a page and also haven't touched a book. But this weekend I hope I will! also on saturday I'm going to a Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike concert at the sportpaleis in Antwerp so I'm more than excited to have weekend!

This weekend and week I'll be reading the books De stem van de zee by Mara Li (hopefully I'll finish it soon!) and also the Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa. I'm also planning on reading The yellow balloon by Charlotte Dematons. This is a picture book for children.

Which book will you be reading over the weekend?

Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment