Thursday 24 December 2015

NEWS!


I'm kinda excited to make a blogpost about this, but recently I started co-blogging at a dutch blog called Coffee & bookpages.

The blog is run by 2 girls named Melanie and Kimberly and now I have joined them as well. The blog is mainly a dutch blog but they will also do some posts in English for the english readers. I'll be helping posting Dutch posts and also the English reviews. 

They just started out but we'll be more than happy if you had a look at the website!
https://coffeeandbookpage.wordpress.com

Of course my main blog will be this one. On this blog I post all of the news and my opinions on things in English and will post as many posts a week as usual.
I'll just be a co-blogger at the Dutch blog. Consider it as a 2nd activity! :)

I'm more than happy to join their team and i'm looking foreward to work together!

No comments:

Post a Comment