Friday 1 January 2016

#FridayReads 01-01

                                        

First of all I want to wish you all a very happy new year! My night was amazing and celebrated it with the people I love most, my family! Torey, if you read this, I love you!

                                         

And now move on to #FridayReads. 
This weekend I'll be reading 'of triton' by Anna Banks and also 'my true love gave to me' by various authors.
At the moment I'm halfway through of triton and I just love it so much! The characters are amazing! 
Not only will I be reading but also will be watching the new Sherlock episode tonight, which starts in about an hour!!!
I'm so excited. Sherlock and victorian times? Omg hell yeah! 

What will you be reading over the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment