Friday 15 January 2016

#FridayReads 15-01



Hi people!
Happy weekend!
As I told you last friday I wouldn't be reading much this past week, and as I had predicted I didn't. Although I did read a children's picture book by Charlotte Dematons called the yellow balloon (de gele ballon) and I enjoyed this a lot! Gave it 4 out of 5 stars and already made a review on the book.

This weekend I'll be trying to read a bit. Hopefully I'll finish saga volume 2 and will read 'my true love gave to me'. I'm half into saga and just looooove it! I kinda think the storyline is more clear to me than it was in the 1st volume. Can't wait to finish it :)

This weekend I'll also be studying again. I have 2 resits on thursday. On saturday I'll go to Knokke to get the new MAC cosmetics limited edition lipstick from the Ellie Goulding collection in the colour 'only you'. I'm kinda addicted to MAC cosmetics products. On sunday I will be studying and trying to have some time off for reading ;)

What will you do and read this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment