Friday 29 January 2016

#FridayReads 29-01



Olaaa!
It's friday again, this week went by incredibly fast! :O

last week I didn't do a fridayreads because I spent most of my day in school and travelling to see my family in Germany (Bonn). But last weekend was a great weekend!
I had a party of my oldest cousin who turned 30 and saturday and sunday spent the day a bit with my family before heading back home by train in the sunday afternoon.
In the train I finished reading the graphic novel 'Saga volume 2', And while being in Bonn I bought 2 great books in an amazing bookstore there. The bookstore used to be an old theater and it was gorgeous! The books I bought while being in Germany are Selection by Keira Cass (read this one in English but am so excited to try it in German too!) and bought Silber, das erste buch der träume by Kerstin Gier. I'm so excited to read both of them!

So, now let's talk about this weekend. The weekend will be kinda boring. I'll be doing schoolwork all weekend long and also will try to read a bit!
At the moment I'm reading 3 books and I plan to finish at least one of them!
The books I'll be reading this weekend are:
The princess diaries by Meg Cabot
My true love gave to me by Various authors
Suske en Wiske, De ringelingschat by Willy Vandersteen

Which book will you be reading over the weekend?


1 comment:

  1. Hi. You will probably be able to finish the Suske en Wiske! You can do it girl!

    On Friday I finished Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers and now I am reading Dark Truimph, hoping to finish it today :)

    ReplyDelete