Sunday 10 January 2016

January YA book releases

Happy new year!
It's january! can't believe December went so fast! In December some great books came out:
- Their fractured light by Amie Kaufman
- see how they run by Allie Carter
- The trouble with Destiny by Lauren Morrill
- Did I mention I love you by Estelle Maskame

Now it's January I'll be showing the books coming out this month. There are tons of amazing ones!

The one I'm most excited for is 'Passenger' by Alexandra Bracken. The story sounds so goooood! it will be the 1st book in the passenger series. It's a book about love, history, pirates and ships. I'm so excited! This book will be released January 5th.


The next one is 'truthwitch' by Susan Dennard. This book is about witches living in 3 seperate kingdoms and this one witch needs to hide her powers. This book totally sounds awesome and had many good reviews from booktubers! This book comes out January 5th.

The next book is 'This is where it ends' by Marieke Nijkamp. This is a story about a pretty normal highschool in Alabama. Suddenly someone walks in and starts shooting. This book is a 54 minute story. The 54 minutes there was terror in the school. 4 people tell what's happening.
this book sounds kinda scary, but very realistic! This book will be released January 5th.

The last book I'm going to mention is 'The Siren' by Keira Cass. This book was once self published by her but now is being released again. The book is about a girl with secrets and the boy of her dreams. I kinda assume it is a story about mermaids. The girl being a creature of the ocean and the boy being human. The story sounds amazing! This book will be released January 26th!

Are you excited for any of the books above?
I have to say I'm most excited for passenger and The siren!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these. I’m always looking for new books to read.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! :) hope you'll like one of them :) x

      Delete
  2. Hmm I'm most interested in Passenger! But I have 25 books to read in my bookshelf so I'm not allowed to buy myself more books..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo good luck reading them!
      My shelves consists of 300 tbr books to read :) I also am most looking foreward to passenger, the story sounds just amazing!
      Have a nice day!

      X Claire

      Delete