Sunday 7 February 2016

February YA book releases

ohmy! January went by incredibly fast! also the books that got published looked extremely good. Also this month, February, I'll be sharing 4 books who are going to be released with you guys! I'm going to start with a book I already pre-ordered, and I've pre-ordered the signed edition! Now hope that Bol.com will send me the right one xD

The book I want to talk first about is Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard! This book will be the 2nd book in the Red Queen series. Although I haven't read red queen yet I still am super excited about this one! Because it's a 2nd book in a series I won't spoil too much about it. The girl in this book has powers of which the court wants to get hold of. She's looking for other Reds&Silvers to fight with her against those very people who want to control her. Will she survive all this?
This book will be released on February 9th by HarperTeen.

The 2nd book I'd like to share with you is 'Stars above' by Melissa Meyer. This book contains all the short stories of her book series 'The lunar Chronicles', which I also haven't read yet :O
This book will come out on February 2nd by Feiwel&friends.

The 3rd book is a book by C.J Redwine and is called 'The Shadow Queen'. This book will be the 1st book in her all new series 'Ravenspire'. The book is about a girl who needs to kill a queen. This guy named Kol needs to bring the queen Lorelai's (the girl) heart. Although he never thought Lorelai would be this different than he expected her to be....
This book will be released February 16th by Balzer+Bray.

The final book which is also being released in February is Starflight by Melissa Landers. This will also be a first book in a new series. This book has a bit fantasy & sci-fi in it and will come out on February 2nd by Disney-Hyperion.


No comments:

Post a Comment